Zipprr - The #1 Expedia Clone App For Your Travel Business
Work with flexible script at the most affordable price to get the most out of your time and cost
Take Your Travel Business to New Heights with Our Expedia Clone
Expedia, a renowned online travel company, was founded in 1996 by a group of Microsoft employees. It started as a division within Microsoft and later became an independent company. With headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, It has established branches worldwide, including North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
As a pioneer in the online travel industry, Expedia played a significant role in revolutionizing the way people search, compare, and book travel services. Its business model revolves around offering a comprehensive platform for users to access flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, and other travel-related services.
An Expedia clone refers to a website or application that replicates the functionality and features of Expedia, providing a similar online travel platform experience to users.
Live Exploration: Try It Yourself
Cutting-Edge Features Incorporated into the Expedia-like Travel App
Elements That Affect the Development Cost of a Hotel Reservation Application
The development cost of a hotel booking app can vary based on various factors. Here are the eight elements that influence the overall cost:
- Platform Selection: iOS, Android, or both.
- Design Complexity: User interface and visual elements.
- Features and Functionality: Search, booking, payment, reviews, etc.
- Integration with Third-party APIs: Maps, payment gateways, etc.
- Database Management: Size and complexity of data storage.
- Authentication & Security: Encryption and user verification measures.
- Scalability: Handling growing user load and data volume.
- Customization & Branding: Tailoring the app to match the hotel’s brand.
Advantages Entrepreneurs Gain by Utilizing an App Similar to Expedia.com
Real stories from real people - Our users share their success
Technology Stack Employed in Developing an Online Travel Agency Platform
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Fastly, Cloudflare, Akamai.
- Message Queueing: RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ.
- Virtualization: VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM.
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp, SendGrid, Campaign Monitor.
- Chat Integration: LiveChat, Intercom, Zendesk Chat.
- Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn.
- Server-Side Rendering (SSR): Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby.
- Payment Processors: Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Square.
- Geolocation: GeoNames, MaxMind, Google Maps Geocoding API.
Interested in What We Do?
Our Successful Projects
Recognized as a Leader in Industry Rankings
Commonly Raised Questions
Expedia clone is an online travel booking platform that seeks to emulate Expedia’s model and capabilities. It provides a website and app to allow customers to search, compare and book flights, hotels, vacation rentals, activities and more.
An Expedia clone with basic features could cost $50,000 to $80,000 to develop. A more complex platform similar to Expedia with advanced functionality may cost between $100,000 to $150,000. Ongoing expenses include marketing, customer support, maintenance, and integrations.
Top features of an Expedia clone include:
- Flight, hotel, rental search and booking
- Personalized recommendations
- Real-time pricing and availability
- Flexible travel packages
- Multi-lingual platform
- Traveler profiles and bookings management
Expedia clone script can be made highly secure by implementing best practices like HTTPS encryption, data encryption at rest, rigorous access controls, regular security audits and penetration testing.
Yes, it is technically possible to create an Expedia clone independently without infringing on their intellectual property. However, Expedia’s business model, branding, website design, and app functionality may be protected assets.
Yes, Expedia clone scripts are legal to purchase and use as long as they do not copy any of Expedia’s protected branding elements, content, or IP. The scripts only provide the technical framework to build a travel booking platform similar to Expedia.